Any budget .308 coming?

If it turned out to be true I suspect someone dumped old surplus (and didn't realize its worth...so good on you) or illegally importing/dumping...now if that isn't the case then sign me up also for some!!!
 
One time only I picked up 400 pieces of 7.62X51mm surplus ammo at a gun show for $100.00 for 400 rounds.

So I guess that beats 40c per round. So that means I got 1000 rounds for $250.00. HA!
 
The guy is a armourer friend of me he do it only for a few select and is in really limited quantities(he have hard time getting it).
Most the time it is not under 15$/box of 20 for milsurp fmj, that is only when he can find some.
 
Last edited:
The guy is a armourer friend of me he do it only for a few select and is in really limited quantities(he have hard time getting it). Most the time it is not under 15$/box of 20 for milsurp fmj, that is only when he can find some.

Because the truck won't slow down...
 
The guy is a armourer friend of me he do it only for a few select and is in really limited quantities(he have hard time getting it).
Most the time it is not under 15$/box of 20 for milsurp fmj, that is only when he can find some.

What make is it, IVI?
 
I agree, I'll bet if your buddy knows your alias and reads this, you won't see another screaming deal again. He may not even recognise you in public.
 
Back
Top Bottom