Any 'Leader' owners out there?

tokguy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Location
Buffalo Republic
I'm helping an acquaintance with a problem. A 'Leader' brand SA 32 Rimfire with a broken bolt and I suspect an unfitted Hand spring. And yes; the hand should be on the Left side of the hammer...the broken bolt photographed best from the Right side...hence they got laid down as such
Now I know that these were the Saturday Night special's of their day... cheap POS and all that. But what a better time to work on it?
NQiongy.jpg

The Bolt will need a new one made, slow and painful process... but I have the missing part!
But the spring for the hand is a much bigger deal in that I have no original to compare with.
If anyone out there has a Leader...well, I'm 'Hat in hand' (sorta pun there ) asking for a picture of one.
Take care
Tok
 
Back
Top Bottom