anyone have a frt of the webley mk IIs?

infidel29

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
548   0   2
Location
Alberta
just acquired a nice webley mk II at a local gun show with a mk IV upper and cylinder in 455. Its not officially a mk II** as it was rebuilt and timed later and doesnt have the stamps, but still very nice shape mechanically and finish wise. Also not quite sure of the value. I know i got it for a damn good price, but am unsure if its worth more or the same as your standard mk II in good shape? Not planning on selling it though so dont ask. :)
However it didnt come with an frt printout. Its in the 53,000 serial range which puts it in the mk II 1897 category, but I always like having printouts for my guns, especially those with newer uppers. I'm wondering if anyone would be able to photocopy their frt table report for the webley mk II and mail it to me? I'll pay the $1.50 for shipping :)
 
Last edited:
I have done some research on Webleys as I have a few & my notes say the MK 2 with your ser. # is made 1895.
As for the MK 4 my oldest ser # is 77,000 made in 1900.

Hope that helps. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Frank
 
Sorry, kind of hijacking the thread, but yours has a Mk IV barrel/ upper and cylinder? Can you double check on that?

I was aware of the Mk II and VI having some interchangeability, but I was not aware of the Mk IV's interchangeability with the Mk II.
 
Back
Top Bottom