i guess i will answer my own question then... here is what i found so far. Hope this helps somebody.
"The big problem with loading for the Swedish Nagant is the difference between the cylinder throats and the bore diameter. It's odd that anyone would design a revolver to use a .325" bullet in a .308" bore, but that seems to be what the Swedes did. It must have been a very soft lead 325" bullet.
I finally decided to use .32-20 brass in mine and loaded the cartridges with a M1 Carbine die set. The brass is long enough to go almost all the way to the front of the cylinder, so the case essentially becomes the chamber throat. The only kicker is that you have to use flush-seated bullets in order to avoid tying up the cylinder. I used 85 grain hollow-base wadcutters with 3.0 grains of Unique and got good accuracy. I did chronograph some 2.5 grain Unique loads, but they yielded low velocities so I bumped the powder charge a half grain."
"trimmed 32-20 cases, with a 93 grain Lyman RN bullet (for the 30 Luger), sized to .309", over 2.5 grains of Unique"
"using full-length .32-20 cases with Berry's 85 grain hollow-base wadcutter bullets and seating them flush with the case mouth. The Swedish Nagant has bored-through cylinders so there are no cylinder throats at all. The .32-20 case comes almost all the way to the front of the cylinder so the front of the case becomes the throat in essence."