Availability of 45 auto rimmed brass in canada?

H Wally

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Looking at the availability of 45 auto rimmed over 455 webley brass.

I'm not a pistol guy, so I'm blind on this one. I read that 45 auto brass can be used in place of 45 auto with moon clips in shaved cylinder webleys. I just don't know if it'd be a bigger pain in the butt.
 
Epp's lists both. Epp's is the first place to look for anything that's even remotely odd. They'll ship.
The Auto Rim's rim is 14 thou smaller in diameter, but is 51 thou thicker than the Webley. The case length is 12 thou longer too. 4 thou smaller in case diameter. It was made for use without moon clips in .45 ACP revolvers. It's literally a rimmed ACP case. Uses a smaller bullet as well. Don't think it'll fit in a Webley because of the length.
 
Double Tap (sponsor above) also sells Starline brass. I know I'm planning on ordering some 45 AR some day as the $ situation gets better. I will keep pushing out ACP brass with a pencil until I can afford the AR brass (I can't stand taking the time to load the moon clips).

As far as the Webley goes, I'm not sure if the brass will fit or not.
 
Back
Top Bottom