Boombb CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 46 0 0 Oct 3, 2010 #1 Hello All, Just wondering what kinda prices you've been seeing lately on SKS ammo... Lever, which was my previous supplier, appears to have raised prices significantly since the spring... I think 160$ now to 190$ for 1120RNDS..
Hello All, Just wondering what kinda prices you've been seeing lately on SKS ammo... Lever, which was my previous supplier, appears to have raised prices significantly since the spring... I think 160$ now to 190$ for 1120RNDS..
Can-down CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 288 0 0 Location B.C. Oct 3, 2010 #2 I think you caught a sale in the spring.
pc9 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 664 0 1 Location OKANAGAN Oct 3, 2010 #3 Here in the Okanagan its anywhere from 225-260 per crate of 1120
Satain BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 98.6% 275 4 0 Oct 3, 2010 #4 Contact "Henry Nierychlo" $169.99 for a create of 1120
Red Herring CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 27 0 0 Location Victopia BC Oct 3, 2010 #5 Victoria BC: Pullens:$219, Island Outfitters: $249, Wholesale Sports:$219. I think I'll call Henry for a couple cases next time over!
Victoria BC: Pullens:$219, Island Outfitters: $249, Wholesale Sports:$219. I think I'll call Henry for a couple cases next time over!
B bjs7293 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 52 0 0 Location B.C. Lower Mainland Oct 3, 2010 #6 Leverarms and Henry Nierychlo on CGN same price .15 cents a round.
H hbean CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 29 0 0 Location Surrey, BC Oct 3, 2010 #7 Boombb said: I think 160$ now to 190$ for 1120RNDS.. Click to expand... $190 is the price for a case of 1200, Lever sold out of 1120 round cases when I was there last month. they are still one of the best deal around.
Boombb said: I think 160$ now to 190$ for 1120RNDS.. Click to expand... $190 is the price for a case of 1200, Lever sold out of 1120 round cases when I was there last month. they are still one of the best deal around.
Henry Nierychlo CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 786 0 0 Location Surrey, B.C. Oct 3, 2010 #8 bjs7293 said: Leverarms and Henry Nierychlo on CGN same price .15 cents a round. Click to expand... Actually mine are .75 cents cheaper!! & I'm a much nicer guy to deal with. Regards, Henry
bjs7293 said: Leverarms and Henry Nierychlo on CGN same price .15 cents a round. Click to expand... Actually mine are .75 cents cheaper!! & I'm a much nicer guy to deal with. Regards, Henry
Boombb CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 46 0 0 Oct 3, 2010 #9 Hahaha, Henry looks like you get a sale next week Do you have a store front? IIRC you shoot trap at langley? Cheers, Bruce
Hahaha, Henry looks like you get a sale next week Do you have a store front? IIRC you shoot trap at langley? Cheers, Bruce
Henry Nierychlo CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 786 0 0 Location Surrey, B.C. Oct 3, 2010 #10 Boombb said: Hahaha, Henry looks like you get a sale next week Do you have a store front? IIRC you shoot trap at langley? Cheers, Bruce Click to expand... PM sent Regards, Henry
Boombb said: Hahaha, Henry looks like you get a sale next week Do you have a store front? IIRC you shoot trap at langley? Cheers, Bruce Click to expand... PM sent Regards, Henry