BC RENDEZVOUS 2015 - HEFFLEY CREEK pictures up in photo section

Excellent photos by Mc One Shot. Here are some that I took. The white targets were for the cartridge rifle even with the farthest being posted at 567 yards if my memory is correct. Shooting style on that trail varied with the distance and difficult of the target. The group of people sitting is council fire; the camp gathered at 7:00 pm each night when awards were handed out and the next days events announced. There were relatively few kids in the candy cannon shots because I took it at the end of the rendezvous and a number of people had left the day before. I took the photo of primitive camp during set up hence the pickup truck in the photo. During the rendezvous there are not vehicles in primitive. Total number of camps was 122 with about 35 in the primitive section

enjoy mooncoon


























 
Last edited:
I've lost track of the number of times I've shot in CAS events at the Hefley range. Tough shooting uphill like that. Never made it to a BP RV - yet, but ..... ya never know.
 
What are the dates for next year?

From my notes from the mtg for next year's shoot. Tentative dates are.

26 Aug - 04 Sept 2016
Set up camp Aug 24, 25, 26.
Registration Aug 26.
Shooting each day 26 Aug - 04 Sept
Events for - rifle, smoothbore, pistol, primitive archery, shotgun, hawk and knife, frying pan, squirrel rifle ( .40 cal and smaller), cartridge rifle, and many more events, mens, womens, juniors, cubs
Registration for morning shoots at 0830 each day and shooting starts at 0900
Registration for afternoon shoots at 1230 each day and shooting starts at 1300
Events each day for the kids
Events for the wives
Council fire each evening for awards and fun
BCBPA Provincials
02 Sept 1400 - Trade blanket
Traders on site
Primitive and Tin Town camps
Break camp out 05 Sept

When everything is confirmed I will post the schedule on here.
 
Back
Top Bottom