theBuilder
CGN Regular
- Location
- Ontario, Canada
I've recently acquired an unknown belgian top break s&w copy chambered in 44-40. The condition is very poor, and it is next to worthless really. Problem is, i love to tinker and would like to restore it for s+g's.
I am having a lot of trouble finding a parts list or exploded view. I am hoping someone here can offer some advice, or point me in the right direction. I know very little about revolvers in general, let alone an old one such as this. I am still waiting for the transfer, so i can't offer any photos at the moment.
Cheers
I am having a lot of trouble finding a parts list or exploded view. I am hoping someone here can offer some advice, or point me in the right direction. I know very little about revolvers in general, let alone an old one such as this. I am still waiting for the transfer, so i can't offer any photos at the moment.
Cheers


















































