Best place for handgun ammo in Regina?

RMXC51

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Location
Working...
Looking for .45 acp, is there a better place in Regina, or should I just go to TNT? I have not received mt ATT for my 1911 yet, and I don't want to wait to have ammo shipped.:bangHead:
 
I think that the service at TNT sucks and I would not give them your money. I once stood at the counter for ten minutes while the staff visited amongst themselves and just looked at me. They lost out on an expensive scope purchase because of that 'cuz I just walked out and ordered a Zeiss. Better off to order a case of .45 from somewhere and pay the shipping.
 
Yeah, I don't hear good things about Tnt, but they did have .45 the last time I was there. Where else in town can I get some ammo?
 
Great Northern Rod and Reel on Park Street. Their web site SUCKS but go down to the store, no guns but a decent selection of ammunition. I was there last Wednesday and they were out of .45ACP but usually have it in stock.

Don't forget Wholesale Sports is opening soon in Regina in the old Linens and Things building next to Old Navy in the east end so those of you who do not feel they get good service at TNT will have an alternate place to go, however I have heard plenty of complaints about Wholesale Sports too so YMMV.

Don
 
Don't forget Wholesale Sports is opening soon in Regina in the old Linens and Things building next to Old Navy in the east end so those of you who do not feel they get good service at TNT will have an alternate place to go, however I have heard plenty of complaints about Wholesale Sports too so YMMV.

Don

WholeSale Sports, can be great or terrible, depending on who works there. Out west, I hear nothing but complaints about WSS. Here in Winnipeg, we love our WSS store and staff for the most part. The store isn't perfect, and could use a few more things, but we feel well treated by the staff for the most part. The Gun counter seems to be well run, the manager seems to be on the ball and have his head on pretty straight. Kevin.303 from the board here works there, it's nice to know you've got a real gun nut serving you, not just some guy who'd rather be doing anything else.
 
Back
Top Bottom