Best Price to charge for 7.62X39 Surplus ammo.

Henry Nierychlo

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
786   0   0
Location
Surrey, B.C.
Hi Guys.
I'm considering offering up for sale some Czech 7.62x39 Surplus Ammo 1120 rounds, in the GVA, Lower Mainland. What would be a Fair price to sell it for and have it move fairly quick?
Any input would be appreciated.
Regards, Henry
 
$170 * HST = $190.40
At this price I'll buy 5 this month and another 5 next. Probaly have it sold out in the GVRD in under 2 months.
 
Hi Guys.
I'm considering offering up for sale some Czech 7.62x39 Surplus Ammo 1120 rounds, in the GVA, Lower Mainland. What would be a Fair price to sell it for and have it move fairly quick?
Any input would be appreciated.
Regards, Henry

So you're looking for a "local" price or a "price no matter where I am buying it from." (ie. local, phone, internet, etc.)

From experience, both prices have to be the same. If they are not, people get pissed if you advert it for a price, then charge more locally.
 
where are you getting this price?
It was $169.99 @ lever last summer and they were selling it by the boat loads. Also if you baught more ot was even more cheaper. Reliable had it at $180 for the longest time to just to sell some of there excess. Just wait untill this time next year or maybe sooner when the new non-corrosive ammo come's out @ $10 for 20 rounds or not to much more. Alot of people will be switching including me. I just hate to clean.
 
My local dealer is selling for $250+BST... If I buy online, can get it cheaper... but once you figure in shipping= the same or more.. and they would add the BST after shipping = Pay even more BST.
 
Thanks for your input everyone.
I will have some here in the Lower Mainland to sell on Aug 26/10
The price will be $170.00/crate + HST
Please let me know how many crates you will be interested in.
Regards, Henry
 
Back
Top Bottom