Black Powder Cartridges 45colt

I have never seen black powder .45Colt cartridges for sale,you might try the Cowboy Action Shooter's forum as they would know if they are available.
At a dollar or more per round for smokeless factory ammo re-loading is the only way to go,depending on your gun you can load black or smokeless. If you cast your own bullets the cost drops to +- ten cents a round or 1/10 that of factory.
I spent less than $300 for the equipment and it has paid for itself twice over already.
 
Even I have done it.

Signed,

The Chimp

I know where you are coming from, I was in the same place years ago, you'd just rather buy a box off the shelf than buy all the stuff to load at home, but frankly its the only real solution if you want to shoot the good stuff.
 
thanks guys, reloading was my next option, but really don't think this gun will be a daily shooter, just wanted to put a few down the pipe for fun. I see GOEX makes BP cartridge ammo, but can't find it in Canada. I'll check at Epps.

thanks

FishHog
 
Back
Top Bottom