While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
As the title says, where can you buy black powder in the Ottawa area? I shoot a Hawken flintlock & need FFFg. Black powder substitutes don't work for me. Will I have to end up making my own? Thanks.
I recently bought some FFg and FFFFg from Benny's Pro Shop at the Stittsville Shooting Range. Call to see if they have any: (613) 836-3871 http://stittsvilleshootingranges.com/
Also, if you need some FFFFg for priming, let me know. I bought a 1lb can and now have way way way too much.
Thanks JT. I would be interested in buying some of the FFFFg from you for priming. I usually go with FFFG for both. I know Benny's well, but their prices can sometimes be a little on the higher side.