Blackpowder club question (vancouver area)

LangTang

New member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Location
British Columbia
I'm getting married at the end of April. I've never had any experience with Blackpowder weapons and I have always wanted to learn more about them. Myself and some of my friends take interest in history.

So, for my bachelor party I was hoping to find out if there is a Blackpowder club in the Vancouver area (or in driving distance from) that might be willing to host us for the day in exchange for a donation to the club or some such.

Is there anyone who might have an idea of who to contact, or would know if this is possible?

I apologize if this is not in the appropriate section.

Thank you.
 
I'm not a member, but yes, there is a blackpowder club in Vancouver, and yes they shoot at Poco club regularly. When they do, it's a packed house, nearly every bench occupied (normal for Poco anyway really).

I'm not sure they'd be able to help you with an event like that, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

This is the shooting range club site address:
http://www.pcdhfc.com/

And the blackpowder page:
http://www.pcdhfc.com/blackpowder.htm
PCDHFC holds black powder shooting events on the first Sunday of every month, except July, August, and September. The events run from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM.

You might consider doing shotgun "Trap", they might be able to accommodate that too, and it's fun. Email the main club, explain what you want to do!
 
Back
Top Bottom