Pre-1898 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 323 0 1 Location East of Ottawa Mar 10, 2010 #1 Would anyone know a good source for blank ammo here in Canada? I am looking for some .32 S&W and 38 S&W blank ammo. Lots on the web but all in US and not shipping to Canada.
Would anyone know a good source for blank ammo here in Canada? I am looking for some .32 S&W and 38 S&W blank ammo. Lots on the web but all in US and not shipping to Canada.
ajayofcanada Regular Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Mar 10, 2010 #2 Marstar has some, but not in the caliber you want.
S soulchaser CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Location Toronto Mar 10, 2010 #3 Site sponsor SFRC has some, but in .38 special.
fass57 Member Rating - 100% 65 0 0 Location Edmonton Mar 10, 2010 #4 Pre-1898 said: Would anyone know a good source for blank ammo here in Canada? I am looking for some .32 S&W and 38 S&W blank ammo. Lots on the web but all in US and not shipping to Canada. Click to expand... Try Wholesale Sports South Edmonton. I have seen .32 S&W blank.
Pre-1898 said: Would anyone know a good source for blank ammo here in Canada? I am looking for some .32 S&W and 38 S&W blank ammo. Lots on the web but all in US and not shipping to Canada. Click to expand... Try Wholesale Sports South Edmonton. I have seen .32 S&W blank.
Colin CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 51 0 0 Location Vancouver Mar 10, 2010 #5 Canadaammo has 9mm and I think in a couple of other calibres.