Hello everyone, I have a BSA canadian marked snider with a 25" barrel.
The wood has been cut down to the rear barrel band.
The band is also missing.
Im looking to track down the parts i need to restore it.
Front and rear barrel band, foreend wood, nose cap, cleaning rod, rear sling swivel and anything else that im missing.
Ill post an add on the ee but I was wondering if anybody had any leads to perhaps a dealer or something.
Also wondering what regiment these markings represent.
Cheers, thanks in advance.
McLean Welsh
The wood has been cut down to the rear barrel band.
The band is also missing.
Im looking to track down the parts i need to restore it.
Front and rear barrel band, foreend wood, nose cap, cleaning rod, rear sling swivel and anything else that im missing.
Ill post an add on the ee but I was wondering if anybody had any leads to perhaps a dealer or something.
Also wondering what regiment these markings represent.
Cheers, thanks in advance.
McLean Welsh
Last edited:


















































