thehunterman Regular Rating - 100% 10 0 0 Location NB Jun 12, 2011 #1 Anybody know a good source of bulk CCI CB longs?shorts would work too but the longs are far more accurate in my rifles. Thanks, Hunter
Anybody know a good source of bulk CCI CB longs?shorts would work too but the longs are far more accurate in my rifles. Thanks, Hunter
hfp75 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 149 0 0 Location Calgary AB Jun 12, 2011 #2 Proline Shooters in Calgary gets a bunch a few times a year... last time I was in they had them on the shelf and I bought a BUNCH.... CB Shorts are a stock item at most Canadian Tire stores.. the CB longs are harder to find.......
Proline Shooters in Calgary gets a bunch a few times a year... last time I was in they had them on the shelf and I bought a BUNCH.... CB Shorts are a stock item at most Canadian Tire stores.. the CB longs are harder to find.......