buying Ammo on-line?

kodiakjack

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Location
WMU 90
Hi all. Is there a good trusted place to buy ammo online? I've tried a few of the vendors linked at the top, but haven't clicked on the right ones I guess. Any suggestions?
 
Last edited:
If you buy a box or two then possibly. Also you may not be able to find something locally. As I've said before, the more you buy the more you save as shipping becomes more spread out the more somethign weighs.

Shipping costs will negate any cost savings seen on-line.
 
I'd agree with that. You have to find the magic sweet spot where the shipping spreads out. For me that was buying 10 boxes of .303 Win Super X from Cabelas/SIR. Even with the shipping and handling the price/box was less than I could find locally (with gasoline expenditures on top).

The prices are all ugly but if you need the goods, online can work. Just need to work the math.

depends on the quantity you buy
 
Back
Top Bottom