Ah, gunbroken! What a great place for a nice Canadian boy to come to grief.
I've had mixed luck there, I'm the same as other posters, an old account. If you really want to get frustrated, register with egun.de and see how long you last. I'm on my third user id there. Some sellers ship to Kanada there too.
Suggestion: get yourself a gmail account and forward it to the one you use daily. A PO Box in the USA helps too, or a friend's address. The biggest trick is the US credit card, so you don't get caught "being Canadian". There are of course plenty of FFL dealers who will forward antiques for a modest fee, since 90% of the antique sellers won't ship to Canada. The big problem is, when the P.O.S. you bought for top dollar shows up "other than described" -- or better yet fails to show up at all -- you can't complain. Only Americans can complain, so you need to be registered in America, with a US address, etc. Otherwise, you're out of luck and the customer service sucks if you're lucky. If not, they'll just kick you off. I'm sure there are lots of horror stories waiting to be told, though again, egun.de has bigger frauds by far. Ask me.
You're probably just as well off to post a "WTB" on the EE Antiques forum and see what honest bargains find you, right here at home.
I've had mixed luck there, I'm the same as other posters, an old account. If you really want to get frustrated, register with egun.de and see how long you last. I'm on my third user id there. Some sellers ship to Kanada there too.
Suggestion: get yourself a gmail account and forward it to the one you use daily. A PO Box in the USA helps too, or a friend's address. The biggest trick is the US credit card, so you don't get caught "being Canadian". There are of course plenty of FFL dealers who will forward antiques for a modest fee, since 90% of the antique sellers won't ship to Canada. The big problem is, when the P.O.S. you bought for top dollar shows up "other than described" -- or better yet fails to show up at all -- you can't complain. Only Americans can complain, so you need to be registered in America, with a US address, etc. Otherwise, you're out of luck and the customer service sucks if you're lucky. If not, they'll just kick you off. I'm sure there are lots of horror stories waiting to be told, though again, egun.de has bigger frauds by far. Ask me.
You're probably just as well off to post a "WTB" on the EE Antiques forum and see what honest bargains find you, right here at home.


















































