Calgary Area Surplus 7.63x39?

mmattockx

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Anyone know of a Calgary area supplier of 7.62x39? I haven't bought any recently and it was drying up fast when I got my last case. Shipping is a killer so I am searching locally first before I start looking to mail order some.


Mark
 
You can order 1000 rounds of russian surplus from tradex for $195 plus tax FREE SHIPPING. In terms of local supply for cases I would try Things Military last I was there they had a fair number of cases of Czech surplus for less than you would pay at say the shooting edge(if they ever have it in stock). Then the usual other places(WSS, south canadian tire etc.)
 
You can order 1000 rounds of russian surplus from tradex for $195 plus tax FREE SHIPPING. In terms of local supply for cases I would try Things Military last I was there they had a fair number of cases of Czech surplus for less than you would pay at say the shooting edge(if they ever have it in stock). Then the usual other places(WSS, south canadian tire etc.)

I missed that deal on Trade Ex, that is as good as it is getting right now with the free shipping included, thanks. I bought my last case from Things Military in the summer and he told me he was expecting to be out shortly after that and had no new supply coming in. Guess I should have called him anyway.


Did you check Shooting Edge, Wholesale sports, Calgary Shooting Crntre?

Not yet, but I understand CSC has the 1400 round crates of Russian surplus for $300. I never call WSS anymore, it is a lost cause to try and get someone on the phone. Never thought of TSE, I can check there too.


Thanks,
Mark
 
Back
Top Bottom