miscou kid CGN Regular Rating - 100% 223 0 1 Aug 19, 2009 #1 Like the title says,I was looking for Aguila 22 ammo Appreciate any leads Thanks
T trevj CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 40 0 0 Location Interior BC Aug 19, 2009 #2 http://www.nrcan-rncan.gc.ca/mms-smm/expl-expl/pdf/explo2b.pdf 121 pages, and no Aquila ammo. Any you find has likely been "creatively" imported. Don't spend any money building a 10/22 for the SSS rounds, in other words... Cheers Trev
http://www.nrcan-rncan.gc.ca/mms-smm/expl-expl/pdf/explo2b.pdf 121 pages, and no Aquila ammo. Any you find has likely been "creatively" imported. Don't spend any money building a 10/22 for the SSS rounds, in other words... Cheers Trev
S SandRoad CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 75 0 0 Location Ontario Aug 19, 2009 #3 trevj said: Any you find has likely been "creatively" imported. Click to expand... Or purchased in Canada many years ago. It was available before NRCAN started their "testing" program.
trevj said: Any you find has likely been "creatively" imported. Click to expand... Or purchased in Canada many years ago. It was available before NRCAN started their "testing" program.
B billdick CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 353 0 1 Location Saskatchewan of course Aug 20, 2009 #4 I am quite sure that Doug Rayner had some last time I saw him and Fran. Rayner Shine Gun Works in Lancer Sask.
I am quite sure that Doug Rayner had some last time I saw him and Fran. Rayner Shine Gun Works in Lancer Sask.
cyclone CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 379 0 0 Location Toronto, Ontario Aug 20, 2009 #5 Gun shows seem to be one of the best bets...
M mpjustin CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 119 0 0 Location BC Aug 20, 2009 #6 whats great about Aguila ammo ?
U Unleashed Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 4 0 0 Location NB, ex England, ex Singapore, ex South Africa Aug 20, 2009 #7 No idea. I used to use it regularly and it was never better nor worse than the other stuff I shot (.22LR).
No idea. I used to use it regularly and it was never better nor worse than the other stuff I shot (.22LR).
cyclone CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 379 0 0 Location Toronto, Ontario Aug 20, 2009 #8 mpjustin said: whats great about Aguila ammo ? Click to expand... The novelty of it.