Canadian 7.62 NATO gunshow find.

Stevo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Location
NW Alberta
I found some interesting Canadian made 7.62 NATO and it appears to be from a lot made during trials in 1958.

It's on 5 round chargers, 2 chargers to an open-topped cardboard sleeve. Boxes are marked:

10 CARTRIDGES
7.62 MM BALL
CDN EX2
IN CLIPS
LOT 170
"LOT 170" is in larger font and starts from the bottom left edge of the sleeve.

Chargers are marked: CI DAQ 10-58
Headstamp: DA 58 * (NATO Circled Cross)

If I can get the guy to come down on his price a bit I'll clean him out tomorrow. I only picked up 40 rounds today.
 
I have a full bandoleer of that stuff. I think my lot number is different but it is EX2. I have not shot any because I thought it may be experimental. I'll have to dig it out to check the lot number to see if it's close to yours.
 
Looks like you beat me to it, I was eyeing it up too...

I didn't buy it all. I found different stuff to spend my allowance on.:)

Here's a couple of pictures of the ammo:

102_1432Medium.jpg

102_1433Medium.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom