- Location
- Algoma region
I have been working on a 61 springfield for some time, well Im at a impasse
The damned nipple is frozen, not just frozen but damn stuck.
I have tried heating, cooling and swearing at it....Nothing is working.
So is there a Canadian gunsmith that can do this for me for a reasonable price??
I know theres a pile of Americans that can do it , I would much rather give my money to a Canadian if he has the skills to do the job.
Anyhow Thanks
The damned nipple is frozen, not just frozen but damn stuck.
I have tried heating, cooling and swearing at it....Nothing is working.
So is there a Canadian gunsmith that can do this for me for a reasonable price??
I know theres a pile of Americans that can do it , I would much rather give my money to a Canadian if he has the skills to do the job.
Anyhow Thanks


















































