Canadian Bulldog Revolver

drache

BANNED
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
BANNED
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
Has anyone else seen one of these? I've only ever seen one in my life and can't find any pictures of one either.

taa4310.jpg


Looks just like one of those but says "Canadian Bulldog" along the top. Would like to more about them.
 
It looks like another Belgian knockoff to me. No disrespect intended, I've a Belgian knockoff myself.
Mine has next to no markings. A proof mark in the fluting on the cylinder and a matching one on the frame. As well as a Tranter Patent marking on the ejector, that's it though.
 
It looks like another Belgian knockoff to me. No disrespect intended, I've a Belgian knockoff myself.
Mine has next to no markings. A proof mark in the fluting on the cylinder and a matching one on the frame. As well as a Tranter Patent marking on the ejector, that's it though.

That picture is not the actual gun. I've been trying to get actual pictures of it for awhile now.
 
Once again that is not a picture of the actual gun, the one I see just looks familiar to that....

lol poor drache, anyways wish I could help you. I have never seen one with Canadian bulldog stamped on it before. Interesting though, perhaps you will find one for your collection one day.
 
Back
Top Bottom