Canadian source for R J handles

Noel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
245   0   0
Hey guys,
Breaking into a new genre here. I’ve got a couple molds and would like to get some R&J handles for them.
One of the online pictures shows a “made in Canada” sticker on the handle. I’m coming up empty and wondering if anyone knows a source up here.
Thanks
 
Actually I did mean R&J. They are a cam over locking handle. The idea is to reduce the chance of flashing, more repeatable product cast to cast.
Downside seems to be they are heavier than aluminum designs.

I like the idea of it locking, was considering making a set from a pair of modified vice grips.
 
Shiloh Sharps has them listed on their website, but it seems hard to get much info on the maker . Seems like I heard somewhere R-J's came out of Saskatchewan. So if Boomer molds is still in business they might be able to steer you in the right direction. Another nuter tells me he likes the simmeler mold that Buffalo sells.
 
Yeah I saw those ones, the exchange rate is the only thing holding me back on that one.
R&J had a website that was shut down back in November if memory serves. Maybe they made an agreement with Shiloh to be their exclusive outlet.
 
Back
Top Bottom