Canadianbdx Ammo?

xdmer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hi CGN,

Is anyone on this forum shooting ammo from http://www.canadianbdx.com ?

I wasn't able to find local dealers here in B.C selling the product, and factory orders require rather large quantities (5000+ rounds). I would like to know if anyone has had issues or is shooting this ammo for competition.

Thanks!
 
I have ordered 2400 rounds of 9mm from there and have shot about 1500 of them with zero problems. It's good ammo at a good price.
 
I know a few people who shoot BDX here in BC, they usually buy the ammo while in Alberta thou. Good ammo.

Since you are in BC - give Custom Reloading a call, they are a vendor here on CGN, they produce good ammo, imho even better than BDX.
 
BDX & Custom Reloading

I know a few people who shoot BDX here in BC, they usually buy the ammo while in Alberta thou. Good ammo.

Since you are in BC - give Custom Reloading a call, they are a vendor here on CGN, they produce good ammo, imho even better than BDX.

Thanks, I'll check them out too.
 
Back
Top Bottom