While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
While dealing with an estate, I have a Cashmore FB in 32-40. It looks enteresting and well built, just no information on it. Have any of you run across such a beast? He was shooting Pyrodex in it. Thanks
While dealing with an estate, I have a Cashmore FB in 32-40. It looks enteresting and well built, just no information on it. Have any of you run across such a beast? He was shooting Pyrodex in it. Thanks
I did a Google search for it but all that I came up with was a patent by Bland and Cashmore in December of 1887. On that basis I am guessing that the rifle is British and there should be British proof marks on the barrel and probably the receiver. Hard to imagine the receiver standing up to wear very well if it is in brass
This is a modern rifle, I need to figure out the picture thing.
Cashmore must be the gunsmith name that built it. A high wall sort of pattern. It looks nearly new so I am guessing not used much. Thanks