While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dantforth: I'm still having problems getting full bore size cast bullet accuracy with my TC in-line, still shoots better with cast bullets in sabots, i wish it wasn't so. The same bore size bullets shot great in my Lyman Plains gun with 1-66" twist.
Ben, I was given a very big bucket of cast bullets from unknown moulds. It was these .45 cal slugs that fit my in-line perfectly. They were soft and would go down the bore with only slight pressure from the ramrod. I shot them over 80 grains of pyrodex and they shot wonderfully well. At the time I was having all sorts of trouble with the "PowerBelt" bullets and couldn't figure why until someone showed me how to seat them properly without as much muscle. I believe the cast ones were in the .452 - .453 area and were quite long. I say "I believe" because I have no more and can't even send one to you or give a good description. Sorry....Dave
plan to shoot .452 home cast in my knight LRH, in sabbots, with Blackhorn 209, weights 260, and 300 grain
gonna try 100 , and 90 grains of 777 or BH 209 , whichever I can get first
I have shot 320gr tc maxiballs out of my triumph.anything much over 60gr of powder and accurarcy declines.im now going to try some cast .452 bullets in a super glide sabot.