Cerrosafe in Canada?

Tharjoe

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Would anyone know where I might find Cerrosafe for chamber casting in Canada? I have looked and cannot seem to find any.
Any leads would be appreciated!
Cheers,
Tharjoe
 
CanadaAmmo had it on their site a few years back. Still kicking myself for not picking up a pound. IIRC they were only charging $25 or $30 for a pound.

I've been watching for it for the last year or so and haven't seen any show up at Canadian retailers. If anyone knows of some in Canada please share the details!
 
I have used wax in a pinch LOL. Altho I used wax from my dental lab and it does not shrink much its for making patterns for gold castings accurate enough to get a good Idea on caliber .Dont forget separator you could get decent wax from a gold smith jewler
 
Back
Top Bottom