Chaparral Arms Winchester 1876 in 50-95

DEZ

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Does any body have one and Do you like it .
I have been thinking of picking one up for a little while
but have no experience with Chaparral arms Marstar lists them
and the price is not crazy .There 50-95 has a very slow twist so its set up for a light bullet Max about 350grs .Any comments on the quality of these would be appreciated
 
I have that exact rifle Dez, but haven't shot it yet. Picked up the dies and proper mold from Buffalo Arms (I think - was a couple years ago) and some brass from Marstar. Fit and finish of the rifle is nice (although the front sight could use a replacement). I've read that some people were having good results using Trailboss powder.
 
Thanks for the responce Killer Kanuck they looked good in the pics but you never know good to here that the fit and finnish is good
 
Back
Top Bottom