Z zxcv Member Rating - 100% 25 0 0 Jul 9, 2009 #1 What's the cheapest Canadian source for 30-30 .30 WCF?
B Bruce H Cook New member EE Expired Rating - 100% 54 0 0 Nov 10, 2009 #2 LeBaron's.......on sale for $15.36/20rd box, 150gr or 170gr Winchester Power Point. It is the best price around. I purchased 2 cases.
LeBaron's.......on sale for $15.36/20rd box, 150gr or 170gr Winchester Power Point. It is the best price around. I purchased 2 cases.
S saskcop CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 75 0 0 Location Saskatchewan Nov 10, 2009 #3 That is great ammo too. I have chronied the 170 grain loads and found that they are about the best bang for your buck (pardon the pun)
That is great ammo too. I have chronied the 170 grain loads and found that they are about the best bang for your buck (pardon the pun)
C cdqxyy CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Nov 10, 2009 #4 Lebarons never has anything in stock.
just having some fun CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 42 0 0 Nov 10, 2009 #5 walmart had some $14-15 or close to that, was looking at 308 $38 was like $18-21 a year ago
Brutus CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 118 0 1 Location West of most places....and in Alberta Nov 11, 2009 #6 Bruce H Cook said: LeBaron's.......on sale for $15.36/20rd box, 150gr or 170gr Winchester Power Point. It is the best price around. I purchased 2 cases. Click to expand... Agreed in Northern Alberta too,at local Canadian Tire store. Seems even old style Silvertip, is about 8-10 bucks extra per twenty rounds.
Bruce H Cook said: LeBaron's.......on sale for $15.36/20rd box, 150gr or 170gr Winchester Power Point. It is the best price around. I purchased 2 cases. Click to expand... Agreed in Northern Alberta too,at local Canadian Tire store. Seems even old style Silvertip, is about 8-10 bucks extra per twenty rounds.