bluemike807
CGN Regular
- Location
- Eastern Ontario
I'm having trouble sourcing a decent, inexpensive source of .223/5.56 to feed my AR. It seems the best I can find is $400+tax for 1,000 rounds - and thats with Boxer primed, brass cases.
Does anyone know any source for less expensive ammunition? I'm not picky, and as long as its non-corrosive, I dont care what its cased in or how its physically primed. The trouble is, I live in the maritimes, and dont have access to larger stores all that often.
Help? Or am I stuck with this as a price?
Does anyone know any source for less expensive ammunition? I'm not picky, and as long as its non-corrosive, I dont care what its cased in or how its physically primed. The trouble is, I live in the maritimes, and dont have access to larger stores all that often.
Help? Or am I stuck with this as a price?


















































