I am looking for information on a 22 cal Colt pump action rifle. It belonged to my grnadfather. Unfortunately it is in rough shape with many pieces missing.
Serial number is 83625.Top of barrel has patents from May 29-Sept 18.83, May 26.85,June 15.86,Feb 22. 1887
It has an octagon barrel.
I would like to restore the rifle.
From what I can see it is missing the complete magazine assembly. The back end of the fireing pin looks like someone hit it with a ball peen hammer.
Any ideas on where I could look for more information and parts? The schematics I found on the web are for the medium and large frame versions, not the 22cal.
Thank you
Kevin
Serial number is 83625.Top of barrel has patents from May 29-Sept 18.83, May 26.85,June 15.86,Feb 22. 1887
It has an octagon barrel.
I would like to restore the rifle.
From what I can see it is missing the complete magazine assembly. The back end of the fireing pin looks like someone hit it with a ball peen hammer.
Any ideas on where I could look for more information and parts? The schematics I found on the web are for the medium and large frame versions, not the 22cal.
Thank you
Kevin


















































