Boolitcaster
CGN Regular
- Location
- Vancouver Island
Hi Folks,
I just put up an add up in the reloading exchange asking for 348 brass, but was wondering if there are any commercial sources of 348 Winchester brass in Canada. I did a quick internet search and found that Cabellas out of the States has it for sale for a pretty good price, but I don't believe that they will ship to Canada.
I have a couple of obsolete guns that need to be fed.
Thanks
I just put up an add up in the reloading exchange asking for 348 brass, but was wondering if there are any commercial sources of 348 Winchester brass in Canada. I did a quick internet search and found that Cabellas out of the States has it for sale for a pretty good price, but I don't believe that they will ship to Canada.
I have a couple of obsolete guns that need to be fed.
Thanks


















































