While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I do my best to feel people out but smart people can and will tell you what you want to hear if they have feedback already i dont ask if they have a firearms licence most guys with no feedback let me know they have other firearms tho i have no way to tell for sure none of us do.
that said...
If you know someone who has admited to you he has mental health issiues that you think shouldnt have a gun and has bought a antique handgun then you should do something about it you seem to know him.
I am going to lock this thread. I don't believe much meaningful has really come out in the last several posts. I have also removed a couple of unsupported and defamatory comments in recent replies