CVA Optima V2

vpsalin

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Can the CVA Optima V2 be beat in the 300-400$ category? I'm looking for the best muzzleloader WITHOUT A SCOPE in the 350$ price range.
 
i just bought the last cva wolf from wolverine supplies for $225.00 a couple weeks ago i just have to figure out what bullets
to use other than the ones they recommend at about $2.00 each.
but looks like it will be a fun gun to shoot and the price was awesome.
 
What are the main differences between the Wolf and the Optima V2 that justifies the 100$ price difference?
Thanks
 
i just bought the last cva wolf from wolverine supplies for $225.00 a couple weeks ago i just have to figure out what bullets
to use other than the ones they recommend at about $2.00 each.
but looks like it will be a fun gun to shoot and the price was awesome.

I am looking for an inexpensive inline to use as a test gun to develop a heavy, paper patched bullet for a 50 cal. I figured that I could sell them at .50 each and still have lots of orders. However, it is low on my priorities at present, as I can't keep up with conventional bullet orders right now
 
Back
Top Bottom