Has anyone else had issues running surplus Czech 7.62x39 in non-surplus/red rifles? I don't have a case gauge, so I was hoping someone could compare some surplus stuff to commercial.
My DPMS AR barrel doesn't like to fully chamber the Czech stuff (fails the head space test), so it will not function properly with it. However I tried some PRVI stuff, and it works great.
I know that any differences would minuscule, but even breaking out the calipers I couldn't see any differences:
Bullets: both 0.3085"
Neck: both 0.333"
Case Length: both 1.5125"
COAL: +/- 0.001"
My DPMS AR barrel doesn't like to fully chamber the Czech stuff (fails the head space test), so it will not function properly with it. However I tried some PRVI stuff, and it works great.
I know that any differences would minuscule, but even breaking out the calipers I couldn't see any differences:
Bullets: both 0.3085"
Neck: both 0.333"
Case Length: both 1.5125"
COAL: +/- 0.001"


















































