- Location
- Eastern Ontario
(I may be in the wrong forum for this, but...)
I have 100 rds of 8mm Blank Ammo (mixture of Fiocchi & RWS) used in Blank Firing Replica guns like those made by Umarex (like movie props & collectibles). I also have a small tin of .22 Blank crimp ammo (the label is gone but I'm pretty sure that is what it is) used in smaller prop guns.
It's just like this stuff:
http://gun-sword.stores.yahoo.net/exlo8mmblamb.html
http://gun-sword.stores.yahoo.net/aac-378.html
It's about 10-15 yrs old and I found it in an old box. I no longer have any corresponding prop guns or I'd head to the range and fire them all off.
I'd happily give them away if anybody were at all interested if they had a prop gun.
Any constructive ideas?
I have 100 rds of 8mm Blank Ammo (mixture of Fiocchi & RWS) used in Blank Firing Replica guns like those made by Umarex (like movie props & collectibles). I also have a small tin of .22 Blank crimp ammo (the label is gone but I'm pretty sure that is what it is) used in smaller prop guns.
It's just like this stuff:
http://gun-sword.stores.yahoo.net/exlo8mmblamb.html
http://gun-sword.stores.yahoo.net/aac-378.html
It's about 10-15 yrs old and I found it in an old box. I no longer have any corresponding prop guns or I'd head to the range and fire them all off.
I'd happily give them away if anybody were at all interested if they had a prop gun.
Any constructive ideas?


















































