Does anyone have (or know where to find) photos or diagrams of those old 32rf pistols

Tarasoffgear

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been been into antique firearms since my teens and have accumulated a couple of those 32rf "suicide specials" revolvers and they are currently in varying states of disrepair . I think a great tool to have would be some references photos or diagrams .I've done some Googleing and haven't had much luck so I thought I would try asking the CGN community.
 
Last edited:
"Suicide Specials" Webster available on Amazon.com

x2; I have a copy and yes there are some good diagrams in it. No dimensions, but most of them parts would have to be fitted anyway. It's a good read in any event.

OP, if you have a specific model you want to see let me know and I'll see if there is a diagram in here for ya. If you need photos of a Hood 32 I can help you directly on that.
 
Back
Top Bottom