Wondering, whats the experience with factory ballistic tables, velocity trajectory etc.
I bought some of Winchesters Supteme Elite XP3 top of line bullets in 270 Win and the tables show 1.5 inches high @ 100 yards gives me dead on at 200 yards. Which is what I sighted in at.
When I tried at 200 yards to ensure the numbers were correct I was shooting 2 inches low.
The table also shows sighted in dead on at 1oo makes it 3.1 inches low at 200??
I dont have access to a chrony so whats the experience been.
I bought some of Winchesters Supteme Elite XP3 top of line bullets in 270 Win and the tables show 1.5 inches high @ 100 yards gives me dead on at 200 yards. Which is what I sighted in at.
When I tried at 200 yards to ensure the numbers were correct I was shooting 2 inches low.
The table also shows sighted in dead on at 1oo makes it 3.1 inches low at 200??
I dont have access to a chrony so whats the experience been.


















































