Fiochi 223 ammo

pc9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
664   0   1
Location
OKANAGAN
Is this ammo any good?
I have shot alot of the 9mm Fiochi stuff and found it very snapy and almost like +p velocity.Is the 223 stuff loaded higher than lets say winchester.
Anyone chrony this stuff.
Thanks....
 
I put around 200 rounds of their .223 through my Ar180b. It performed quite well. I'd buy more if I could find it.

I might be trading my Glock 19 for 2000rnds of this stuff.I jus wanted to make sure its decent stuff.I will be shooting it out of my 11.5 AR and hopefully soon threw a XCR.
 
Had a chance to shoot some of it today:)
It seems on par with federal and Winchester.My gun ate it up like candy:)
I will definatly buy more of this stuff.
Once i get my XCR i will do a accuracy test.
 
On the side of the box its says i believe 3250.I dont have a chrony so i cant do that.My buddy has one but i want to wait until i get my XCR and test it threw the longer barel.I will post when i finaly recieve my long awaited gun:)
 
the 55grain is good stuff, its hot. like fedral american eagle. About $30.00 for 50rds. about .60 a pop. I can get american eagle for about .55 a pop.

The fiochhi It will cycle my XCR on the first gas setting no problem..

I also like their double OO buck steel shot.

I also have less leathal 12ga rubber batton and rubber 00buck shells from them.
 
Back
Top Bottom