I know that it has been done but does anyone have any personal knowledge or experience with fitting a stronger mk VI cylinder / barrel, etc to an antique class mk II or III webley .455? It should provide all of the later improvements to the mechanism with stronger cylinder and barrel but still remain antique class.
I'm not thinking of chopping up a pristine collectable or modifying it for hot loads so please don't go that route with replies. I simply like the longer barrel of the mk VI and it might allow getting an antique class revolver shooting well again.
Can you recommend a smith knowledgeable with Webleys?
I'm not thinking of chopping up a pristine collectable or modifying it for hot loads so please don't go that route with replies. I simply like the longer barrel of the mk VI and it might allow getting an antique class revolver shooting well again.
Can you recommend a smith knowledgeable with Webleys?


















































