Flea market find

princerobin

Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Location
Kingston, ON
Found this little guy at the flea market....

blank_002.jpg


blank_003.jpg



At first I'd thought it was a 22 that someone had drilled the end of the barrel and plugged it, then after cleaning some of the crud off it I realized it's a blank pistol, the holes on the muzzle end of the cylinder are much smaller, the muzzle is plugged and the barrel drilled from underneath.

Price was right so I bought it anyway.

Robin
 
I would have bought it...how could anyone resist such a thing???:D
Can you get ammo for it,is it .22 Rimfire or larger cartridge necked down to about .22???
 
It's a purpose built blank pistol. It's designed to chamer 22 cal "acorn" blanks. The cylinder is bored through much smaller than 22 cal, the barrel was never completely drilled out either... but hey it was $20!
 
Back
Top Bottom