Getting out to the bush.

Skinny 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Location
Vancouver
I have a CVA .45 cap and ball rifle which is registered but non-restricted,would I need a hunting licence to take it out in the bush and shoot it in safe manner?
I live by the PNE in VBancouver (oops... spelling mistake :D ) where is the nearest spot where it would be legal to shoot the rifle with the appropriate paperwork?
I don't have a 4X4 but have a car that can handle reasonable gravel roads.
I would be shooting soft lead balls and it would be nice to shoot at tin cans as they are reactive,I will leave the place cleaner than I found it.
 
Get a smooth bore and get out hunting! Geese are very reactive.

IMHO The lowermainland needs some friendly ML hunters on the dikes and ditches. Who knows if you help us educate enough dog walkers and tree about what a safe family activity hunting is we might not loose anymore places to walking trails and fear.

Bottom line is that living in Vancouver means you have access to some of the most easily accesiable hunting in any city in Canada. Well worth picking up a 60-70 cal smooth bore and the required liscences, insurance (BCWF) etc. Nothing like sking, fishing steelehead and bagging 4 geese in the same day (might squeeze in some golf?)
 
Back
Top Bottom