Goex prices....How are they near you?

Musketfire

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Location
Algoma region
Hi gentlemen!

So agreed I live in northern Ontario but this is getting crazy, This is the largest city nearby "2hs away" Sudbury prices.

Nearly 100 dollars for 2 lbs, I love my bess and charleville but soon im going to need something that eats less powder per round.

Madness!

Hows the prices near you?



 
The few sources I have in NS sell Goex for about $29.00/lb. You can order directly from Hummason Manufacturing in Ancaster Ontario. Last time I looked, Goex was $20.00/lb, plus tax and shipping fees. If you get a larger order, shipping might not be too bad.
 
The store is gouging you. I paid $27 per lb about a month and a half back when I topped up my supply with 2 lbs worth. And the dealer was apologizing for the rise from the previous price that was $24. And THAT was up from the old pre panic price of $22.
 
$23-$29 in BC, $19 in WA.... Go to a rendezvous in your area and buy your powder from a Trader there. Prices are usually a lot cheaper than retail or go to your local club BP group and see if there is enough interest from members there for a group buy and buy a case or two or more from your regional distributor.....
 
I'm in southern Ontario and the price for 1lb of 3F (I use it or main charge and priming) Goex black powder and their new Older Eynsford Royal Blend both cost me $29.95 + tax. Considering BP is dangerous goods to ship, I'd say the price you pay for being up north is respectable.
 
Back
Top Bottom