skneub CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 80 0 1 Location Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back hom Dec 20, 2014 #1 Interested in finding some good books that can pin down dates of manufacture for muzzle loaded precussion cap pistols. Any recommend books i should look for online ? Thanks
Interested in finding some good books that can pin down dates of manufacture for muzzle loaded precussion cap pistols. Any recommend books i should look for online ? Thanks
mrclean89 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 81 0 0 Location Nanaimo, BC Dec 20, 2014 #2 What is the name I have a book here that lists a dizzying amount of gunmakers listed. It's called arms fabricators ancient and modern.
What is the name I have a book here that lists a dizzying amount of gunmakers listed. It's called arms fabricators ancient and modern.
skneub CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 80 0 1 Location Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back hom Dec 20, 2014 #3 mrclean89 said: What is the name I have a book here that lists a dizzying amount of gunmakers listed. It's called arms fabricators ancient and modern. Click to expand... Cool Its a start
mrclean89 said: What is the name I have a book here that lists a dizzying amount of gunmakers listed. It's called arms fabricators ancient and modern. Click to expand... Cool Its a start