GTA Walmarts and Canadian Tires that sell ammo?

Forget the Oshawa Can.Tire's. Whitby south has Ammo. Whitby walmart has 22 ammo as well.
If you want to see a Canadian Tire like the old days, visit Belleville. WOW!!! Had to wipe a tear from my eye.
 
Walmart in the north east end of Oshawa ( Harmony and Taunton) carries ammo.
They did as of this morning anyway. They had the 555/333 in stock also.
 
I'm looking to pick up some decently priced Winchester Dynapoints and 555/333s. Anybody know which Walmarts and CTs carry ammo close to the GTA?

CT:

Eglinton and Laird
Lawrence and Markham
Rylander Blvd (Port Union & HGWY 2 area)
St.Clair and Kingston (across from RH King Academy)

Lebaron in Markham on Woodbine just south of HGWY 7 had 555 for $18.63
 
Lebaron out of stock?

I don't believe it! :D

How about their Mississauga location?

Yeah my family has turned "Lebaroned" into a verb meaning going to a store and finding them out of stock of 50% of what you wanted from their catalog. Seriously! Who doesn't use computerized inventory management in this day and age?

Anyhoo, I'll try calling the Mississauga location tomorrow.
 
winchester 22mag dynapoints, $9.99 box at my walamart. I hat e to spend my money there but thats where my local gunstore buys there ammo. Then they mark it up and sell it.
 
Well let's see, I called Mississauga Lebarons and they also don't have any 555. I went to Eglinton & Laird CT and while they sell ammo, the selection is the definition of desultory.

I guess I'll call Flahertys and Lebarons weekly until someone gets some stock.
 
Back
Top Bottom