While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Very timely thread NB.nagant, I've got a MkII* Snider coming my way next week and I'm told it's a shooter. Can't wait and already ordered some brass cases from Martyn before I've even laid eyes on the rifle.
This is going to be a fun project for sure. I just watched the 2, Utube videos about reloading for this rifle and their great. Keep the Snider info coming
now working on fitting into a stock ( nepal cache stock ) so far cut it down to 2 bander stock lenth, fitted action / shoe into place slow but sure .
NEEDED A REAR SITE LADDER OR rear site so i can get the ladder and site cap. ( snider or p53 rear site parts or maybe a martini rear site ladder can do ?? )