Here is a black powder handgun that was my father in laws.
Don't know alot about it.
He had said he had bought it in Spain when he served in Europe and when he transferred back to Canada (he served in the Air force) he brought this back with him in 1962.
He said he did shoot it, is about a 36 or 37 caliber, but wasn't sure.
Tried to see if I could ID this with the numbers and didn't have any luck.
Thought I would post here and see if someone would have a better luck then myself.
https://goo.gl/photos/x3SRzKju7zN81v1E8
Thanks,
T
Don't know alot about it.
He had said he had bought it in Spain when he served in Europe and when he transferred back to Canada (he served in the Air force) he brought this back with him in 1962.
He said he did shoot it, is about a 36 or 37 caliber, but wasn't sure.
Tried to see if I could ID this with the numbers and didn't have any luck.
Thought I would post here and see if someone would have a better luck then myself.
https://goo.gl/photos/x3SRzKju7zN81v1E8
Thanks,
T


















































