Has the price of .223 been coming back down?

Canadian dealers won;t lower the price, they will just keep the difference for themselves. No competition here.
Bah humbug Mr. Pessimist.

Thanks to the Internet and free shipping policies, I would think that Canadian dealers would have to keep their prices down in order to stay competitive. Why would you buy from Company A when Company B sells for 30% less and offers free shipping? Goodbye Company A.
 
I recently paid 325 for 1000rds of of MFS .223, about 6 months ago I paid 300 at the same store. However, I bought Federal in the ammo can for 425 and now it is down to400.
 
We've got 500rd cases of AE 223 for 179.99. If you buy multiple cases we can see what can be done for in terms of a bulk discount.....and we're right here in your backyard. Cheers

FW staff
 
I bought a Dillon and a swager... Ammo might be comeing down in price for some but component costs are not... Infact .224 bullets seem to be getting more expensive... I also have everything needed to punch out several thousand rounds of 9mm in an evening but I still buy it when it's on sale, some prices are just too good to pass up and in the end it's all reloadable.
 
Back
Top Bottom