While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hi all you ammo gurus.
could you check out this .303 i'm trying to sell and let me lnow what i've got here and if i'm out of line with my asking price?
To my mind, it's not at all unreasonable, given it's age, scarcity, the crate... hell it may even be underpriced. Put it this way- if I lived near you and had $300.00 to spare, I'd jump on it.
Someone more knowledgable will be along soon...
Wow, real British Royal Laboratories Mk.7 Cordite ammo! Must have been lots of it here at one time, I've seen lots of RL 54 around. Never seen it still in the case, though! I think that price is very reasonable.
Your price is fine. It's to bad the seal on the tin is broken though. That stuff is nice when its been stored properly. I had a couple of tins that would give a couple of hang fires out of each box. They looked good and weren't opened either. I've had similar results with 7.92x57 in sealed tins.
That would be a nice box/can to display with a 1955 No4 MkII rifle and full kit. The primers are of course corrosive. The nice thing is that the bullets will be .311 diameter.